Saturday, August 30, 2008

Been Meaning to Post These

Hello every one,
I am still anchored in Herradura.
My WIFI conection is not to good, so this will be a quick update.
I have been working on my engines raw water system the past few days, and now it is better then ever!
I am going to re-install the rudder sensor for the autopilot tomorow, then test it.
The weater has been crappy lately, but hopefully i will get some good weather to take of again, and with all systems go!
I am also working on a online photo album, and will let you know when it is up and runnning!

Cheers,
Josh
Live Your Dream!
Elusive possibly for sale! Contact for details.

2 comments:

Dingo said...

what do you think the problem was with the water system?

The Wayward Odyssey said...

Barnical build up inside of the pipes, and valves. I cleaned them out and it seems to have solved the problem.