Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Beautiful Day

Today is turning out to be a great day.
There is a nice breeze blowing over the anchorage, it is sunny, and in the shade is nice, and cool.
I painted a bit of the foredeck, form the anchor windlass to the very bow. it looks allot better, and i think this paint will work good for the whole deck, and coach roof. maybe even the hull?
I bought some more of it in town today, and i think i will start to paint the deck in Herradura, sense i plan on leaving in the morning.
Also today i added some nice new clean oil to my engine, cleaned the prop, and allot of the hull. so from the deck down, i am all ready to go.
I should have nine knots of wind form the stern, and four to six foot swell. so hopefully i will have a nice run to my next spot.

well that is today, nope fully we will have a nice sunset here, and get a good nights rest before the daunting hand steering tomorrow.
Cheers,
Josh
S/V Elusive
Live Your Dream!

No comments: