Friday, September 5, 2008

update from latitude 9

So here is the update. I am currently siting on deck in complete darkness hoping the rain gives me a break long enough to write what is going on.
The Electronics on Elusive have not been going to good, so in light of that i have decided to leave them here with my friend who is working on them while i do other things.
unfortunatly my visa for costa rica is expiring and i need to get it renewed before sailing to Ecuador. That meens that i will be taking a bus trip down to Panama city for a while. this trip on the bus also gives me a great opertunity to check out a couple of steel hulled boats that are forsale. with luck i might be able to shift the wayward odyssey into a steel hull, and sail off of the guide book paradise next cruising season. along with my electronics being left with the hands of my friend, will also be left me laptop. so my, sad to say, speratic posting will be even more speratic untill i am re-united with my computer. but i will try and post when ever possible. so thats where it stands now, and the plan is to sail to the Tortugas Islands before leaving the boat. I will update next chance i get, unitll then,Cheers!
Josh
LiveYour Dream!

No comments: