Monday, July 7, 2008

Looks like another day

well what can you do, I didng get all that i needed to get done today in order to leave tomorow.
so it looks like one more day here, if all goes well it will then be back to the seas heading to bahia drake.
I have no new photos to post, but things dont really change much around this bay. but the roller furling makes the boat look alot better, i like it, it is eye apealing.
hopefully it will be a perfect day tomorow so i can finish up whats needs to be done, then sail away.

Live your dream!
Josh



If anyone is interested in contacting me, for question comments, or a lil chit chat, you may reach me at
Joshhi53@gmail.com

if your intention os to spam me, dont bother, thats not my normal email, its only for the site.
cheers mates,
Josh

No comments: