Friday, July 11, 2008

The Little Bugger VRrmmss...

I have spent another day here, I found out about a wizard who fixes outboards, wonderfull!
so thirty minutes of hocus- pocus later the little guy came to life! my outboard is back!
today I took a dinghy trip down, and around the bay here, I am really amazed at how gorgeous this bay really is! I would have never thought that just around the bend would lay such a beautifull place. I am considering hauling anchor and staying there for the night before i leave, it is just so pretty. there were about 25 howler monkeys playing in the trees, and i saw a huge veriety of birds, and some really exotic flowers.
I will have to lead-line the depths before sailing down there to make sure there is enough water.
It is so calm over there it makes the anchorage in front of land and Sea look choppy. I could paint my hull over there, and i am giving that idea some thought too.

well we had some pizza tonight. but other then the things above, that is about it for today.
cheers,
Josh

2 comments:

Ninab54 said...

So happy that you are enjoying the beautiful landscape. Hmm. I wonder what kind of flowers they were. Talkative Howler monies. :)

Ninab54 said...

Monkeys I meant to say.