Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Dead Can Come Back to Life!

The maricle man has done it again. together we have brought back a outboard that had died after taking a plunge at Isla Cebaco!
The poor motor was siezed up, and a real mess. but in 24 hours we got that motor to run again!
hurrahh! many praise to him!
It looks like tomorow will be the day for departure number two I hope. I have the dinghy up on deck, the motors too. I ran the engine today, it looks fine. the weather should be alright, hopefully I will get a bit more wind then it says so I can try the windvane. which will hopefully work.
The seas should be about four to eight feet, so no problem there, unless the are really together and a mess.
well thats todays update,
cheers,
Josh

Live Your Dream!

1 comment:

Ninab54 said...

Yippee! So glad to hear about the outboard motor coming back to life! Any idea how he fixed it? Just curious.